Our goal is to simply share some of our knowledge and experience as working parents and pet experts who understand that our relationships with our pets can impact and change our lives. In addition, we will share current events and some funny antidotes.
We want to offer advice on dog care and training. How to raise a dog, dog facts, etc... Examples could be the food we choose, the exercise methods, where we board them, and what is the best way to groom them?
A great article on whether or not your 4 legged friend needs a coat in this wintery weather.
"Winter’s chill is making its presence known in many areas, and as we
dig to the back of our closets and coat racks for parkas and seasonal
outerwear, we should do the same for our dogs.
Canine couture is popular, so whether your dog roams in a sweater, hoodie, or goes au naturel when mother nature bites at the thermometer, we've got the facts -- and the fictions -- on doggy outerwear."
1. Fiction: All dogs need outerwear to protect them from the cold.
2. Fiction: All dogs can become accustomed to wearing a coat.
3. Fiction: Larger dogs do not need winter outerwear protection.
4. Fiction: If it looks like a sweater and acts like a sweater, it will keep my dog warm.
5. Fiction: A dog’s coat should be snug to keep him or her as warm as possible.
6. Fiction: A dog’s pads are resilient and will protect him or her from nature’s elements.
7. Fiction: Coats and hoodies must look heavy to adequately protect dogs.
To read the correct answers to all of these statements, please click on this link!