Thursday, December 15, 2011

How Not to Kill Your Dog (or Cat) at Christmas

Some common Holiday items that can make your pet very sick. Some I had heard of before and a couple which I hadn't heard of. As an example:
"Christmas globes. Shake 'em and get a serene winter's scene. Break 'em and a lapping dog or cat can quickly die from ingesting the liquid. It often contains ethylene glycol, an ingredient in antifreeze that causes kidney failure and brain damage."

Read the entire article to find out some hidden dangers in your home.

No comments: