Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Trimming Your Dogs Nails

Trimming your dog's nails is an ever present dilemma for most dog owners. I wrote a "Hub Page" that describes how to do it with a nail clipper. Please check it out for some pointers.

Now, I found this next hub and I like it a lot!! It is called: "The Best Way To Trim A Dog's Toenails Is Not To Need To!
"I have had dogs all my life, and I have never trimmed a dog's toenails!  Not once!  The reason is that my dog's toenails don't need trimming  - ever!  I keep my dogs healthy and active, and they wear down their toenails naturally.  There are a lot of benefits to this method, not the least of which is never having to struggle to trim a dog's toenails!
I hope my suggestions for natural dog toenail maintenance are helpful to you and your dog!"

No comments: