Saturday, July 24, 2010

Does Your Dog Food Make Your Dog Scratch, Throw Up, Poop Too Much?

In the interest of full disclosure I want to state up front that if (and only if) someone buys the complete Ebook on dog food and what you should and should not use and buy, I would get a commission. That said, I would like to strongly suggest that everyone subscribe to the FREE, Yes FREE, mini course to get some basic information on what we are feeding our dogs! Lately I have come across a number of clients and friends who are feeding their dogs what amounts to, in human terms, McDonald's and Taco Bell, every night. No matter how you look at it, that is not healthy. The mini course is free, you will not get any extra emails, solicitations, etc... after the course is done.(that would be up to me and I do not do that!)I have purchased the Ebook and it is full of useful information but, at the very least, please read the FREE articles for the good health of your pet.

FREE MINI COURSE

No comments: